Newland Environmental Services Offered
GIS Mapping, Spatial Assessment and Design
- Map and figure preparation using ArcGIS.
- Mine site design and site layout plans.
- Regional and site specific mapping projects.
- Advanced GIS including 3D modelling, geodatabase and metadata development in collaboration with associated company Maplab.
- Site mapping using GPS or Differential GPS.
- Assessment of ground availability and suitability using ArcGIS, Google Earth and geological spatial datasets.
- Assessment and positioning of tenement applications using ArcGIS and Tengraph to determination spatial boundaries and marking out coordinates.
- Resource investigation using GIS techniques.
- Environmental and terrain mapping using unmanned aerial vehicles (‘UAV’s) in association with Navaids Pty Ltd (www.navaids.com.au)