Newland Environmental Services Offered
Minesite Occupational Health and Safety
- Preparation of safety management systems.
- Preparation of Project Management Plans (as required under the Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994.)
- Preparation of safe operating procedures.
- Preparation and lodgement of Exploration Operations Notification as required under the Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994.
- Statutory reporting under DMP’s online Safety Regulation System (‘SRS’).
- Occupational health and safety training in association with Keogh Bay Contracting and Patrick Burke & Associates.