Newland Environmental Services Offered
Tenement and Land Access Management
- Lodgement and assistance with mining tenement applications under the Mining Act 1978 (WA) including site marking out, preparation and submission of required documentation, statutory notifications and affidavits.
- Tenement design using ArcGIS and coordinate generation.
- Tenement application supporting documentation including Mining Regulations 1981 (WA) Regulation 37 reports, mineralisation reports and supporting statements. Mineralisation reports are prepared by a ‘Qualified Person’ pursuant to Section 74(7) of the Mining Act 1978. A qualified person must be a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy or the Australian Institute of Geoscientists. In some situations such as construction material quarries, a Mining Proposal is prepared to support lease application.
- Mineral sampling programs.
- Preparation and lodgement of Mineral Exploration Reports for exploration licences.
- Preparation and online lodgement of ‘Form 5’ annual expenditure reports.
- Preparation of technical reports for extension of term applications.
- Native title assistance in collaboration with Green Legal.
- Resolution of land access issues.
- Land access agreements and management plans.